Friday 14 June 2013

NEW TO THIS?!

Hey Girls!
Welcome to my blog. Over the last 2-ish years I've got addicted to painting my nails. Its quite odd to see them without polish! I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing haha. Anyway, this blog will be budget friendly as I'm still a student and I don't work so most of the polishes will be under 5 euro. If you could only splurge on 2 nail polishes I would recommend them being a base coat and a top coat. These are boring but the base coat will protect your nails from staining and the topcoat will make the look "finished". Moving on.. Im not new to the "Blogger community" so i still have a lot to learn so please bear with me. If you have ANY tips, advise or even requests please let me know in the comments below i would really really appreciate. Thank you so much x

No comments:

Post a Comment