Friday 14 June 2013

NAIL POLISH HAUL!

Hi Girls..
So I've been away on hoildays the past week and whilst over there i saw a stand of nail polishes which i just couldnt walk by. The nail polishes were 1 Euro each which for me is a bargainnnn! I was in need for some summer colours so when i saw these i had to get some, well 7 to be precise. There all from the brand Yes Love or Yes Live, Im not to sure. Im also not sure where you can buy these as i said i bought them whilst in Albufeira (on the strip).

The first one i got was this glitter polish. I really liked that it had white glitter in it. I'd never saw any polishes like this before.

Next one i got was this green, blue and gold glitter polish. I think this would look amazing over a grey nail polish. 


This next nail polish makes me so happy because it reminds me of a kids birthday party with all the colours. This is such a gorgeous polish and it will look amazing for new years(Im thinking a bit ahead here haha)  


Next 3 Polishes caught my attention for being so bright. I think they'll be perfect for summer. This orange one will look amazing with a white maxi dress and gold jewelery. 


I've seen so much neon pink polishes on the internet. I never thought I'd wear it but I currently have it on my nails and i LOVE it. It will definitely be worn a lot this summer.
  

To be honest I'm not sure what i was thinking when i bought this. I really like the colour but i don't know when i'l ever wear it. St. Patrick's day maybe. 


This Last colour caught my eye. Its not a summer colour but I'm sure i''l rock it anyway. (Dont think this the cocky way) 

.
I still have to try these out properly but I will do a review on them if you would like. Also if you have any requests that you would like to see please let me know below.
Thanks so much. x

No comments:

Post a Comment